We ALL have guilty pleasures… those things that you love that you are maybe reluctant to tell your friends and family about. Maybe not so much reluctant, but they aren’t things you drop into every day conversation for fear of them thinking you’re weird! We all like to indulge… and indulging in our guilty pleasures is a way to keep us grounded and keep our sanity!
I think I might have way more than the average person lol because I can think of LOADS! Junk food, bad tv, bad movies, spending too much money on things I don’t need…
So here is a list…
1. I change into leggings or pyjama bottoms when I get home. Very rarely do I wear jeans in the house… it just isn’t comfortable.
2. I would eat takeout every night if it was affordable and healthier haha. Indian, Chinese, Pizza… I don’t mind! Any would do.
3. Lip balms and glosses, I don’t know why I have so many…. but I keep buying them.
4. Taking a nap when Nate naps. So decadent to snooze during the day!
5. Lazing out on my computer in front of the tv, surrounded by snacks and Coke. After the kids go to bed I do NOTHING.
6. I sing ALL THE TIME… and my singing is awful. I know it and I don’t care, because singing feels good. I combine my singing with dancing while I do housework. Who cares if I look and sound crap?
7. I like to watch tear inducing coming home videos on Youtube. I didn’t used to be soppy… now I could spend hours welling up over soldiers coming home or even over people proposing. Ugh.
8. I like to binge watch crappy tv shows… not crappy… crappy to others I think haha. Hollyoaks may or may not be one of them. I’ll not watch for days, save them all up and enjoy them all in one go.
9. I put far too much salt and sugar on everything. I’d list salt and sugar as two of my favourite foods.
10. I have a playlist on Spotify that includes all the music I used to listen to when I was a teenager. I play it loud and I sing along and I pretend I’m young again and not this 30 year old with real grown up responsibilities hahaha.
Not ashamed haha.